If girlfriend are looking for Panera Bread Interview concerns you have concerned the ideal place.
We can all agree that interviews space stressful and also competition is fierce.
You are watching: Why do you want to work for “panera bread”?
However, v a tiny preparation, you deserve to ace the Panera Bread project Interview.
Here us will talk about how to efficiently answer interview questions for Panera Bread.
We will certainly also provide information on how to dress for a Panera Bread Interview, and also general interview tips.
Panera Bread job Interview questions by Role
Tell us around yourself? It’s okay to talk around your hobbies and interests but keep that brief. Try and focus on related work-related experience. Remember having related occupational experience will put you ahead of the competition.
2. Why execute you want to occupational at Panera Bread?I would prefer to job-related at Panera Bread since it go not have actually a fast-food feel. They make a high quality product that i enjoy.Panera Bread is farming rapidly and also I think there will certainly be avenues to prosper my job here.
3. Why need to I hire you?Have a 2nd read that the task description and also find theskills and experience compelled for the position.Next match the skills required for the job to your very own skillset.Finally, relief the interviewer you have actually the right skills.
4. What deserve to you phone call us around Panera Bread?They market a wide selection of food item such together freshly baked bread, pastries and sweets, bagels and spreads, breakfast favorites, soups, salads, pasta, paninis, sandwiches, flatbreads, Panera kids menu, and drinks.Customers can stimulate online and also pick up your orders.They have actually a rewards program called MyPanera.Panera Bread headquarters space in St. Louis Missouri.Panera operates at operates as Saint louis Bread Company in the Greater St. Louis area, where it has actually over 100 locations.The restaurant also owns Au Bon Pain.The an initial Panera Bread was opened up in 1981.JAB Holding company is the parent agency of Panera Bread.
5. What hours can you work?Panera Bread opens up early. Panera Bread opens at 6 a.m. In some locations and closes about 9. P.m. When asked what hours have the right to you work-related you want to it is in as versatile as possible.
6. What experience do you have?If you have other restaurant experience, talk about it.Talk around any cashier suffer you might have.Talk around any customer business experience friend have.If this is your very first job, permit them know. State that you have actually been focusing on school and now you space anxious come prove you yourself in the workforce.
7. Where execute you check out yourself in five years?
8. How was your attendance in your last job?Honesty is her best strategy when answering this inquiry as the interviewer may examine your references. Emphasize that you recognize the importance of starting your change on time.
9. Why did you leave your last job?
Do not say anything an unfavorable about her previous employerDo not say because that money.The commute was also long.
“I enjoyed my time in ~ my last job, however, I have actually outgrown mine current function and ns am feather for new challenges.”
10. Who are Panera Bread’s competitors?
11. Inquiries to ask in a Panera Bread Interview?
Tip! Don’t be fear to ask questions throughout the interview. Asking concerns is important since it builds rapport in between you and also the interviewer.What execute you choose best about working here? just how would you explain your right candidate for this position? What around this position is the many important? just how would you measure up my success and what might I execute to success in her expectations? Which component of the position has actually the steepest discovering curve? What can I do in bespeak to acquire up to rate quickly?What opportunities will I have to learn and grow?
Tell us around your previous occupational experience?They want to know how your related job-related experience matches the experience required to be an hourly associate. Therefore if you have actually experience working in restaurants, retail, v customers or working in a team say the first.If this is your an initial job tell lock you have been focusing on school and also now you are ready to prove you yourself in the work-related world.
Why do you want to be an hourly Associate?I feel I deserve to really learn and grow my career here especially with the rapid success of Panera.I reap the product and the business I get here as a customer and also would it is in proud to represent them.
Why should we rental you as an hourly associate?
For this question, you desire to have actually a 2nd read that the task description and find the an abilities they space looking for and match those an abilities to her own. Listed below is what I found after analysis the task descriptionMust understand and practice simple food security (skill required: attention to detail)Our client associates understand what our customer wants and deliver it — fast, accurate and with friendly service. (skill required: the ability to job-related under pressure and also customer-focused)We hear and also sense customer needs and keep our manager and fellow team members informed. (skill required: communicationand teamwork)
So as soon as asked this question saySay girlfriend have terrific attention come detail and also will constantly practice simple food safety and security procedures.Mention you occupational well under press which will allow you todeliver fast, accurate and also friendly service.Finally, state you are a team player and also will constantly keep other team members informed as girlfriend have strong communication skills.
How would certainly you deal with an irate customerI would stay calm and also listen to your complaints.If it to be a precious complaint, I would apologize tothe customer and see if I deserve to replace the product or deal with the worry they were upset with.
Why perform you desire to it is in a cashier?Say you feel you have an excellent communication an abilities and will gain working through customers.Say you reap working as a team and also are a great team player.State girlfriend pay great attention come detail and also will take an excellent pride in every element of her work.
Why should I rental you as a cashier?
To answer this question properly you need to appear far better than the rest of the competition.If you have actually experience in food service or retail currently is the moment to mention it.Mention if you have actually a food safety certificate.Great communication skills and how you offered them in your last job.Say you room a quick learner and also will no have any type of issue learning the Panera menu.
How execute you feel around standing on your feet for lengthy periods of time?Most tasks in restaurants will need you to work-related on your feet for long periods the time. If feasible tell the interviewer you perform not have actually a problem with this. Shot to wear comfortable, well-fitting shoes through a low heel, maintain great posture, and also stay hydrated.
How would certainly you specify excellent customer service?The client is no waiting lengthy for your order.Customers get friendly service.The restaurant is clean both inside and also outside.The product is made come order.
Are you good at math?If you are using for one hourly associate climate they will probably want girlfriend to job-related the cashier. You simply need to have the ability to do straightforward addition and also subtraction, therefore if you space comfortable through this, say that you are great at math.PANERA BREAD INTERVIEW ATTIRE?
Dress service casually if you space interviewing because that an entry-level position. Carry out not wear shorts and avoid put on jeans.
Dress officially or business casual if you space interviewing for a management position.Blazers and dark trousers room a for sure choice, and also wrap dresses for females. Stop sportswear clothes.
See more: 0.62 As A Fraction In Simplest Form, Convert To A Simplified Fraction 0
Blue speak employers the you’re credible and also trustworthy.Black shows leadershipand is an excellent if she going for a an elderly position.Red sends a blog post that she assertive and works fine in fields like sales.Orange is supposedly theworstcolor come wear for a project interview, with it being linked to unprofessionalism.
Arrive 10 minutes early.Don’t speak too fast as you will certainly sound nervous.Don’t talk too slow as you will sound boring.Turn off her smartphone.Make good eye contact throughout the interview.SECOND INTERVIEW in ~ PANERA BREAD
If you have actually a 2nd interview at Panera Bread it is an ext than most likely to be with someone hire-up. Research the questions above and you will carry out fine.See Also